How to Care for Reusable Produce Bags
Washing your Reusable Produce Bags
Paloma Danger Reusable Produce Bags are machine washable, however for their longest life I recommend you wash with a bit of dish soap and let them air dry in your dish rack.
Can produce bags be machine dried?
They dry faster in open air, but yes, with the exception of Pom Pom bags you can put them in the dryer. *Pom Pom bags should always be air dryed or the pom poms can fuse together.
How to fold your reusable bags to keep them tidy.
- Start out by laying your bag on a flat surface with the opening on the right hand side and the elastic band on the far side of your body.
2. Fold the bag in half, from left to right so that the bottom of the bag is just under the opening of the bag.
3. Fold the bag up towards the elastic band.
4. Fold up once more. You should have a rectangle.
5. Use the elastic band to hold the rectangle in place. Voila! A nice and tidy way to store your produce bags.