Paloma Danger Wholesale
Thanks so much for your interest in carrying Paloma Danger reusable goods in your shop!
Here's how wholesale at Paloma Danger works:
1. Send us a wholesale inquiry with the information below.
2. Include items you'd like to purchase, including quantities
3. We'll send you back a Purchase Order to confirm your requests.
4. Once you sign off on the P.O. we send an invoice and ship out your order!
To place an order please email email@example.com with the following information:
Items you're interested in carrying.
ALL ORDERS SHIP VIA USPS. Our team is very small and we do not have the ability to make local deliveries at this time. We ship all orders via Priority Mail unless otherwise requested. Expedited orders will be charged a 10% rush fee at checkout and invoiced for USPS Express shipping separately at the time of shipping. Express shipping charges are due upon receipt of invoice.
Please contact us if you require a rush order and be aware that rush orders are not available at all times of the year. We are not able to offer rush wholesale orders after October 15.
ORDER MINIMUMS: Minimum opening order is $150, and reorders are $100 . Shipping charges are calculated separately and are not included in the order minimums.
CUSTOMIZATIONS: *A custom order is any variation of product which is not currently available in my retail shop. This includes customer-provided fabric selections, swapping fabrics, and custom product design. Any and all custom orders must carry the Polly Danger logo. We do not do factory style production and will never consent to rebranding of our designs. Please do not ask.
All custom work is subject to:
- a set up fee- this covers defining the scope of the project, assessing materials needed, and administrative elements of the project.
- a project fee- this covers the cost of materials, if necessary, the time spent creating the new design, new packaging, etc.
PLACING AN INITIAL WHOLESALE ORDER:
Use the contact form and include your shop name, location, and products desired.